Today we decided to travel around Australia - with three boys under 7 - for as long as it takes or until we go crazy! And the journey has just begun because, after extensive research (of about 1 hour) on ebay and reading the blogs of other families having a similar adventure, we bought a 17ft caravan! Aaaggh! Stripped with nothing in it, but the three windows at the rear that say 'I'm meant to have a triple bunk here'. That's what sold it for me. That and the fact that it was only $1200. I like the idea of doing it up ourselves anyway, so things can go where we want, how we want. Luckily (and probably necessarily) we have over six months to do it, as the plan is to leave when the school year ends.
So, here we go. It begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Really? You thought I'd post a real spoiler.
ReplyDeleteHa ha yer dum.